The Blaauwberg Beach Hotel
A luxury hotel set on the iconic Blouberg beachfront (a certified Blue Flag Beach) offers business and leisure guests the ideal out-of-town alternative while still ensuring easy access to Cape Town’s CBD and the V&A Waterfront.
Blaauwberg Beach Hotel also boasts easy access to a variety of dining options, bars and entertainment areas around Blouberg and Big Bay, while still having an in-house restaurant, bar and spa facilities to spoil guests for choice.
30-mins from CT CBD
28 kms from Cape Town International airport
Conferencing Venue: 10 – 120 pax
Blaauwberg Beach Hotel has a range of conferencing venues:
- 7 meeting rooms across 2 floors
- Natural light with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Spectacular views of Table Mountain and Robben Island
- 140 rooms, inclusive of suites
- Stunning Atlantic Ocean views, of either Table Mountain or Robben Island.